Great Site!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by bachbeet, May 13, 2005.

1. bachbeet

bachbeet Senior member

I went to this site and noted that they normally don't have on-line orders. But after going to their "contact us" section and e-mailing them, I began to communicate with Frank. And he gave terrific customer service. He sent me pics of the ties he had to offer and I chose one. He delivered it swiftly (they are in London, I'm in California). Great quality clothes with superb service is a dynamite combo. I am currently ordering a beautiful herringbone shirt. Follow the link and look at some of the examples. Then you can go to their "contact us" section and get some top notch items with excellent service: http://www.davis-london.co.uk/ Good luck. And good shopping.

2. thinman

thinman Senior member

Do you know who makes their shoes? They have a pair of loafers in kangaroo with baby croc accent that I really like. From what I've heard of kangaroo, it creases badly, so I don't know that I'd buy, but I am curious...

3. bachbeet

bachbeet Senior member

"Do you know who makes their shoes? They have a pair of loafers in kangaroo with baby croc accent that I really like. From what I've heard of kangaroo, it creases badly, so I don't know that I'd buy, but I am curious... " hi thinman, Here's what he told me even though I didn't solicit any info re: their shoes: We also design all our shoes which are made exclusively for our store by Mauri and Speroni in Italy but we use our own DAVIS label as we do in many of our other products. He's so great with customer service that he psychically anticipated your question. [​IMG]