Great New Syndicated Radio Show

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Steve B., Jan 31, 2004.

1. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Steve Boorstein aka The Clothing Doctor has been kind enough to invite me to be a guest on his radio show tomorrow. Apprx 12:30PM on WOR in NYC; http://clothingdoctor.com/radioshow.html. He may be taking callers as well.

2. Alias

Alias Senior member

omg you sellout, this is blatant self-advertising [​IMG] Just kidding. I hope the show goes well. Perhaps we'll get even more participants for this forum afterwards, and that's a good thing.

3. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

i'll be listening if i can get up that early. anyone can tune in at krla870.com i didn't know this show existed but it would be cool if a bunch of the styleforum guys called in. break a leg steve.

4. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

Good luck with the show, Steve. I'll try to find a radio around noon (I'll be out around the city for some classes).

5. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Show went pretty well, and it's the only one I know of that's dedicated to men's and women's style. I'd encourage all the Forum members to listen in every Saturday whether I'm on or not...

6. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

i didn't wake up in time but i'm glad to hear you had a good show. [​IMG] btw, from browsing at their site, they seem to focus a lot on clothing care. is this true?

7. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

MP: There are co-hosts. Steve focuses a lot on clothing care, and really knows his stuff. Gina is more into style- particularly for women. I think they'll have lots of guests who'll bring rotating points of view on men's style. We focused today on building a business wardrobe from the ground up.

8. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

I thought I remembered this thread starting under a different name... does this mean it's now possible to change the name of posts? I know you can edit the individual content, but I didn't think it we could tweak the subject name after posting it. Just wondering.

9. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

NS:

It did start as a different thread. With all the recent hubbub I wanted to avoid the "appearance of evil". I can change the name of the thread, but I don't think individual members can...

This would be a question/request for J., who seems to be joining us much more frequently these days. I for one am glad to see him 'round again.

10. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

Do they archive shows for streaming?

11. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Alan:

I'm not sure. I'll ask.