1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Great deal on beautiful suit in small size

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MikeF, Oct 27, 2003.

1. MikeF

MikeF Senior member

I have an absolutely beautiful, brand new-with-tags midnight-blue pinstriped Corneliani suit for sale on eBay right now. Â It's tagged size 39R, but measures to more like 36R or 37R (or a very, very slim 38R). Â I purchased the suit from someone who misrepresented its size to me. The link to the suit, with lots of photos and measurements, is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....LC:US:1 I had a Buy It Now. price of $249.95 on it, not including $30 shipping. Â If anyone from this forum is interested in the suit, whether the Buy It Now. option is gone or not, please let me know, and I'm happy to sell for $250 including shipping within North America.