1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

*GREAT DEAL* NWT BB Madison Brown/Moss Donegal Suit-3/2 undarted. 41R. Unaltered, never worn, essent

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Citan1145, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Citan1145

Citan1145 Senior member

I purchased this amazing suit from Steve Smith in August but I have lost some weight since then and it is just too big in the chest for me now :(. So, I am going to send it off to a new home. BB Madison cut suit made in Italy. IT IS A 3/2 SACK, HOWEVER, it is cut rather SLIM for a sack suit and is not boxy in the least. I am normally a 40r and this fit me rather well, but I lost some chest muscle and it i looks a tad too big now. The fabric is absolutely amazing color and texture with a brown/moss donegal base with flecks of blue, orange, green, and dark brown. It is a very unique suit and if the measurements work for you, it is a steal. The closeups show color best but the distance shots show what it will look like to most people.

-Single vent
    -3/2 sack but has some shape to it. Not an old fashioned sack suit
    -Flat Front pants, drop 6 so 35 waist. Unfinished hem.
    -Unfinished sleeves.

The jacket does lack sleeve buttons so I am taking $25 off the price I paid to offset the cost of getting them yourself. However, if you take it to a BB store to get altered they will likely give them to you free as I was going to have this suit altered and they offered to give me buttons free of charge.

Looking for $250 shipped CONUS Firm. For full disclosure I paid 275 w/ shipping. I am willing to ship international but please be willing to pay excess cost. Please PM w/ any questions.

Measurements
    P2P 21.5,
    Shoulder 18.5,
    Sl unfinished,
    Length from back of collar 30.5.

Pants
    35 inch waist
    Unfinished hem.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012

2. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Very nice. Awesome price.

The jacket can probably double as an SC given the more casual tweed. A lot of value here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.