1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Gravati Shoes on ebay- Opinion?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by zilfi, May 18, 2012.

1. zilfi

zilfi Active Member

Hello,
    I came across these Gravati shoes on ebay. What do you guys think of its price, quality and construction?
    I'm thinking of buying them.

Note: The shoes are suede calfskin uppers, full leather linings and the beverly outsole are a combination of rubber and leather. Handmade in Italy using Bologna construction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Gravati...19?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item9759be2ece

Awaiting your valuable inputs.

Best Regards.

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  2. zilfi

zilfi Active Member

3. mishon

mishon Senior member

The price is good for Gravati. If you like them and they will fit you, get them, but I would be deterred by a black suede dress shoe with a rubber sole. Not positive these are Bologna, since Gravati predominantly uses Blake construction.

4. goodlensboy

goodlensboy Senior member

You cannot go wrong in quality with gravati, if you like the design, why not

5. zilfi

zilfi Active Member

Thank you Mishon for your kind reply.
    Do you think a leather sole would be more appropriate with a suede dress shoe?

Your input would be highly regarded.

Best Regards.

Last edited: May 18, 2012