• We would like welcome Sprezzaboxto the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gravati Eck slip-ons for men or women?

creampiggy

Reaction score
I just won the Gravati Eck slip-ons from eBay. The seller lists them for men. However, when I searched in Google, the only link I got about this model is from online Arthur Beren. But this model is listed for women there!

Anyone has any idea who made the mistake, the seller or Arthur Beren?

BTW, I will definitely be more than happy to get more information about these shoes from you guys

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter, but look at the labeled size. Womens are sized 1.5 or 2 sizes different (the number is higher than men). Even more if it is Euro sized. So if they look like a US9 and they say "11", they are womens.

creampiggy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
It doesn't really matter, but look at the labeled size. Womens are sized 1.5 or 2 sizes different (the number is higher than men). Even more if it is Euro sized. So if they look like a US9 and they say "11", they are womens.

Thanks for your answer! Just got message from Arthur Beren that they listed wrongly.

However, I'm also wondering why on earth I can't find any information about these shoes except from Arthur Beren... Eck model is not listed on the Gravati's official website.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maybe because they are from 1980s?

heard546

Reaction score
The shoes could be unisex. I had a pair of Bally's similar to the pair in the picture that I also purchased on ebay. I ended up selling them to someone in Latin America for a bit more than what I paid. I just didn't like the fit.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 77 17.1%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 149 33.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 133 29.6%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.4%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%