1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Gravati dark brown split-toe bluchers

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by JohnMS, Oct 6, 2004.

1. JohnMS

JohnMS Senior member

I'm going to have my cousin list these Gravati shoes on eBay in a couple of weeks. Â I love the shoes, but they do not accommodate my orthotics well. I have included some pictures and have more if anyone is interested. Â Please PM me if you are interested in these shoes before they are listed on eBay. Â I wore these shoes on three occasions and they are clean inside and out. Â Shoe trees are not included. I was hoping to get $165 for the shoes (plan on listing them on eBay for $175) and will offer free shipping within the continental U.S. for forum members. Size is 8M, 500 last, style number 16378. Â Double soles. Â Thanks for looking. (sorry for those on dial-up connections...I pared down the pictures a bit, but they may still come up slow...if needed, I can make them smaller for faster loading...let me know) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. JohnMS

JohnMS Senior member

Does an offer of $150 interest anyone? I forgot to add that the shoes do not include the Allen-Edmond shoe trees in the picture, but I could include another pair of shoe trees if requested.

3. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

It would, if they were 11s... nice shoes.