1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Graphic Tees: Why Do Most Suck?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Tic, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Great Satchmo

Great Satchmo Well-Known Member

http://www.threadless.com/ I know it may not be high style, and some of it is immature, but there are some VERY cool designs and some are more subtle.

2. j

j Well-Known Member

I think those look pretty good. More original than the ones from the original post, and the colors are unusual. My main concern would be the quality of the shirt construction/material etc. although the cut looks OK. I would consider buying the mother earth one.
    [​IMG] ^^ This is not hurting anything. But the designs do look decent enough, as graphic t-shirts go.

3. changed

changed Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

^^ This is not hurting anything. But the designs do look decent enough, as graphic t-shirts go.

umm yes... that is the best looking t-shirt I've ever seen. Very slim fitting and really accentuates the key features of the wearer.

4. DBoon

DBoon Well-Known Member

umm yes... that is the best looking t-shirt I've ever seen. Very slim fitting and really accentuates the key features of the wearer.

this shirt can barely contain her personality

5. Aureus

Aureus Well-Known Member

Person---

Huh?

6. Reggs

Reggs Well-Known Member

....Oh, I get it now!