• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just to put the Kudu up front...
3-jpg.1232510

(I'm pretending they don't exist. But that's a hot boot. I dig the hardware)

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unique shade of Kudu for sure, already making room in the closet.........
My problem is I really love what I've got. I don't have a dud pair and I don't have more room. I like a lot about that pair, but the direct competitor for them in the closet is the Saddle Tan Diesels, and they're not going anywhere. :)

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My problem is I really love what I've got. I don't have a dud pair and I don't have more room. I like a lot about that pair, but the direct competitor for them in the closet is the Saddle Tan Diesels, and they're not going anywhere. :)
True the saddle tan would be in competition, but I'm the guy with 2 pair of Saddle tan Diesel, just in case they stop making them (one is in the box, unworn). I will make room and, like you, love what I've got, but can squeeze just one more in........

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I realize we all have different tastes, and while I'm a big GS fan, I feel like I'm the only one that can't stand that kudu. I really don't see the appeal at all.

ZouBirds26

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads