• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Moostyle

Reaction score
Gone. I went to do something and came back and refreshed the page and my sizing was all sold out on everything except the minerva colour
Humans can easily do the same thing if they are fast enough, it's not like there was hundreds of pairs of each size.

BuffaloTom

Reaction score
In my head it feels like the storm kudus should go with these pants, but they just don't.

20230401_090942.jpg

Moostyle

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the next Grant Stone sales usually are... is it usually only Black Friday?

colton2e

Reaction score
I think that a sign of Grant Stone's growing popularity is the speed at which their B grade shoes get scarfed up. Earlier in their history, I was able to score a lot of really nice shoes and boots at some sweet prices. Many times I bought B grades in styles that I wasn't even super crazy about just to keep someone else from getting them. But lately I haven't been having any luck on b grades--always just a little bit too late. It must be karma.
Now I’m just imagining a closet somewhere full of GS b grades that have never been worn or even taken out of the box bought by some spiteful shoe nerd who doesn’t want anyone else to have good deals on Grant Stones

manowar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The collector's germ is real. Look at the guys who have dozens of wallets. It's easier to change shoes each day than wallets.

Moostyle

Reaction score
Hi guys I need a bit of advice. I am based in Europe and I want to sell my Edward Maduro Shells and my Diesel Saddle Tans which I just do not enjoy wearing due to the bulk and stiffness. Where is the best place to sell them. Grailed?

I know I will only likely get back max half of my outlay but I just want them out of my life.

Erikdayo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I need a bit of advice. I am based in Europe and I want to sell my Edward Maduro Shells and my Diesel Saddle Tans which I just do not enjoy wearing due to the bulk and stiffness. Where is the best place to sell them. Grailed?

I know I will only likely get back max half of my outlay but I just want them out of my life.
There's a Grant Stone B/S/T thread on this forum. Besides that I've mostly sold on Grailed and eBay. Best of luck.

goodyearmelt

Reaction score

Maybe you'll have some luck selling them in the Grant Stone B/S/T thread, or someone here will just want them haha. What size, out of curiosity?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads