• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

delmar

Reaction score
B grades have been updated. Get your size as it goes out of stock quickly
I think that a sign of Grant Stone's growing popularity is the speed at which their B grade shoes get scarfed up. Earlier in their history, I was able to score a lot of really nice shoes and boots at some sweet prices. Many times I bought B grades in styles that I wasn't even super crazy about just to keep someone else from getting them. But lately I haven't been having any luck on b grades--always just a little bit too late. It must be karma.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think that a sign of Grant Stone's growing popularity is the speed at which their B grade shoes get scarfed up. Earlier in their history, I was able to score a lot of really nice shoes and boots at some sweet prices. Many times I bought B grades in styles that I wasn't even super crazy about just to keep someone else from getting them. But lately I haven't been having any luck on b grades--always just a little bit too late. It must be karma.

$380 for the average person is a lot of money to pay for boots/shoes including myself.

Especially since I live in Canada and once converted to CAD it's over $500 with shipping and duties etc.

Also, don't be surprised if in 2024 they raise their prices to $400

BuffaloTom

Reaction score
The first flower of spring.

IMG_20230325_160018.jpg

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are these boots and what’s the leather? Never seen them before. Flashy and bold!

basu13

Reaction score
Latest B grade pickup. Captoes in crimson CXL. As expected, couldn't really see any flaws. Experimented with an 8 D where I usually wear 8 E/8.5D. Fits snug but still comfortably.

Only criticism I could make is that the laces seem quite fragile and not of great quality (unlike the leather laces which are really sturdy).

IMG_20230328_135133.jpg
IMG_20230328_135055.jpg
IMG_20230328_135018.jpg

Last edited:

senorALDEN91

Reaction score
Hello all. I've come into a pair of Grant Stone travel pennies in crimson chromexcel. Size 9.5D. They're used but in excellent condition. Apologies, as I'm not the best photographer clearly. Let me know if in anyone is interested. Feel free to message with questions. I'm trying to clear out the closet. Would take $175 + shipping.

IMG_1192.jpg IMG_1193.jpg IMG_1194.jpg IMG_1195.jpg IMG_1196.jpg IMG_1197.jpg

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Commisar

Reaction score
Gone. I went to do something and came back and refreshed the page and my sizing was all sold out on everything except the minerva colour
In guessing bots and we'll be seeing them on ebay soon enough. Ugh 😫

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads