• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GrantStone

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Worth a read if you have not yet seen it:

Thank you!

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tequila sock Tuesday. GS “Avocado” Shell Cordovan PTB.
AEF9A1D6-F3F5-49EF-9D2E-95D8ACD8AA87.jpeg

Last edited:

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Worth a read if you have not yet seen it:
So many think that "loose" grain is a defect, but it is actually one of the cool things about CXL. Thanks for posting the link!

miggyramone

Reaction score
Hey GS/Wyatt/GS Employees

Did you alter the EEE fit? The first time I tried GS in a 9.5 EEE, the fit was off, The toe box was shallow, the facings/uppers came in close and pretty much touched. The instep was way too high. I never really felt secure in them, so I sold them.

This new pair in 9.5 EEE is just about right on with the fit. The toe box has decent room for a sleek boot. The facings have enough room to lock my foot in. The instep is very reasonable. The CXL cut isn't perfect but that's CXL. It's nothing I can't live with. I'm pretty happy and about to order another pair of Diesel boots.

I also want to say, the fit call line was a great experience. Wyatt never made me feel pressured or like something was wrong with my feet. He even went as far as to blame the pair I tried. Good people all around.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads