• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ben B

Reaction score
Those Storm Kudu Ottawas are gorgeous. Anyone remember if there will be another run or were they a one time run? 9D if anyone has an “extra”

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really regret missing out on the storm kudu. Well if anyone's size 8 does not work out hit me up! ;)

By the way, do the boots come with waxed cotton laces as well? If not, where can I get those?

BrandonF

Reaction score
I really regret missing out on the storm kudu. Well if anyone's size 8 does not work out hit me up! ;)

By the way, do the boots come with waxed cotton laces as well? If not, where can I get those?

All of my pairs have come with cotton laces as well. For different colors, I've had success with Guarded Goods wide boot laces.

masticore99

Reaction score
It looks like some of the EEE new styles are now in stock on the website. Arrgg, had I known the dirty bucks would come out in EEE, I would have held out for EEE rather than E a few months ago.

GrantStone

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It looks like some of the EEE new styles are now in stock on the website. Arrgg, had I known the dirty bucks would come out in EEE, I would have held out for EEE rather than E a few months ago.

Yep, including the Black Ottawa and Crimson Cap Toe Boot. The Black Ottawa has been requested in EEE for quite some time now so are happy to finally add it.

BrandonF

Reaction score
Yep, including the Black Ottawa and Crimson Cap Toe Boot. The Black Ottawa has been requested in EEE for quite some time now so are happy to finally add it.

My wallet hates you. Haha.

Will these new EEE styles be a regular stocked item, or limited?

Also, loving the Storm Kudu. Any plans for additional footwear with this leather? Would make a great sneaker leather option.

Josh Lange

Reaction score
Happy Friday SF!

We are excited to announce a few new styles and widths!

1. Check out our EEE collection, we added a few new styles (Black CXL Ottawa boot, Crimson CXL Cap Toe boot, and Dirty Suede Buck).
  2. Waxed Tobacco Edward boot, new release! It's the same article as Earth, just a new color and a new pattern that we will continue to stock.
  3. We released a new journal entry. Grab a coffee or a cold beverage, and give yourself 5 -10 minutes to dive into what 'made in China' means to Grant Stone.
  4. Next week we'll be releasing some new styles and color ups! It will include tassel loafers, a new penny loafer, and a new Chelsea boot in Crimson CXL!

Erikdayo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Waxed tobacco looks great. Would love to see it on a cap toe or split toe someday. Looking forward to seeing what the mystery new penny loafer is.

Josh Lange

Reaction score
Those Storm Kudu Ottawas are gorgeous. Anyone remember if there will be another run or were they a one time run? 9D if anyone has an “extra”

We will actually stock both Storm Kudu Diesels and Ottawas in the spring!

We will actually stock both Storm Kudu Diesels and Ottawas in the spring! We can always sell you a pair of our laces if you'd like, either cotton or leather. We see a lot of our customers use some of their personal favorites too, like Guarded Goods, etc.

BrandonF

Reaction score
Happy Friday SF!

We are excited to announce a few new styles and widths!

1. Check out our EEE collection, we added a few new styles (Black CXL Ottawa boot, Crimson CXL Cap Toe boot, and Dirty Suede Buck).
  2. Waxed Tobacco Edward boot, new release! It's the same article as Earth, just a new color and a new pattern that we will continue to stock.
  3. We released a new journal entry. Grab a coffee or a cold beverage, and give yourself 5 -10 minutes to dive into what 'made in China' means to Grant Stone.
  4. Next week we'll be releasing some new styles and color ups! It will include tassel loafers, a new penny loafer, and a new Chelsea boot in Crimson CXL!

Any plans for any new derbies? Also, do you think we'll see the commando sole this year?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads