• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Joe Schmoe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I wear an 8 Triple E in Strand for Allen Edmonds, what size would I be for a diesel boot from Grant Stone?

I'm a 7.5 3E in the Allen Edmonds Strand and I wear a 7 EEE in the Grant Stone Diesel boot. So, a 7.5 EEE Grant Stone Diesel will probably work well for you. The Diesel is a GREAT boot.

GrantStone

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Breaking in the Forest Kudu today.

8.jpg

manowar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice. Would look even better with gray pants/denim IMO.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear the same TB, Barrie as GS Leo last

Thank you very much, it seams that my Grant Stone purchases will be on hold for a while since they only deliver with USPS and UPS.

USPS service won't be possible since COVID Peru's postal service is not working and UPS service in Peru is a nightmare (eventhough in other countries they are brilliant). Once GS start delivering with DHL or Fedex I will get the tan longwings I want.

Cheers

BrandonF

Reaction score
Thank you very much, it seams that my Grant Stone purchases will be on hold for a while since they only deliver with USPS and UPS.

USPS service won't be possible since COVID Peru's postal service is not working and UPS service in Peru is a nightmare (eventhough in other countries they are brilliant). Once GS start delivering with DHL or Fedex I will get the tan longwings I want.

Cheers

I would think you could email them and figure something out. No reason why they can't ship FedEx or DHL, it would just be more expensive.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would think you could email them and figure something out. No reason why they can't ship FedEx or DHL, it would just be more expensive.

I emailed them, I hope they figure it out. Cheers

shahtirthak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"The world is at your feet" - Anonymus
20200703_120003.jpg
20200703_120105.jpg

These are so comfortable it has become my default Friday & weekend pair of choice, replacing the Onitsuka Tigers.

First GS pair, first natural CXL pair, this one started the addiction with GS....4 and counting...can see British Tan Cap Toes and Forest Green Kudu Cap Toes in the future at some point...

Last edited:

shahtirthak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like Natural CXL !
-Dune Traveller Penny Loafer (+ LWB + Ottawa)
-Fat Herbie from Ashland Leather
-Custom size belt from Ashland Leather
-Watch strap that came with the watch

20200703_121640.jpg
20200703_121616.jpg
20200703_121544.jpg

xghostsniperx

Reaction score
Anyone get the earth Chelsea’s yet? I’ve sort of held off because I’m not a huge storm welt fan, but would like to see top down pics in case they help allieviate my fear of a ****** boot

delmar

Reaction score
My new Earth Chelsea boots just arrived. I'm very happy with them. The other GS shoes I've bought came in the box with the layered over tissue paper. These were a little different. Instead of the tissue paper, this pair came wrapped in a long muslin shine cloth with the horse head logo--I'm not sure if it's muslin but I want to sound like I know what I'm talking about. A classy touch. Also, another shoe horn/bottle opener to add to the collection.

As far as the UK last, it fits like my other GS shoes, it might be just my imagination but they seem to have a little more/better arch support.

My only quibble is that they didn't come with an extra set of laces--I kid.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads