• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BrandonF

Reaction score
Beer is good, scotch is better ;)

I like wine, but have regrettably never gotten “into“ it. It’s on my bucket list to take some classes and really learn what’s what. Right now I get the basics, what types I like, but I couldn’t explain why I like what I like vs what I don’t like.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I like wine, but have regrettably never gotten “into“ it. It’s on my bucket list to take some classes and really learn what’s what. Right now I get the basics, what types I like, but I couldn’t explain why I like what I like vs what I don’t like.
Don't take classes, who really cares about the stuff wine snobs mention. If you like it, drink it and screw the "experts"

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

And I agree, beer is good, scotch is better and Rum wins!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I for one was interested in earning extra money working from home!!
I got a matchbook cover with some matches at the gas station and they had a thing on them were I could earn "unlimited income", I unfortunately lost the match book cover, so I guess I'm doomed to a normal life........

GrantStone

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@GrantStone Can we get some more on feet pics of the Edward shells when you have the time? Really excited for this style.

This is one we just took last week. The lighter areas on the vamp is excess wax.

20200529-1F7A7473.jpg

Are the Navy suede Ottawa’s still in target for June delivery?

It should be towards the tail-end of the month. We sent out email updates of the delivery so apologies if you didn't receive one. Some customers have found them in the spam folder.

Erikdayo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now that it's a new month I hope there is new information to be had about the upcoming releases. The Edward looks great.

Joe Schmoe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the midnight suede Ottowas? If so, what do you think of them? I am on the fence about this one, as I already have a pair of blue suede Alden PTB's on order. Plus I like blue suede and have owned it in the past, but it's not one of those colors that really gets me interested. But GS shoes are so excellent, and the price of the Ottowas is SO RIGHT... I was going to pass but they are less than $300. So for those who have them, what do you think of them?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics