• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Continuing some new releases this week by expanding our Edward boot line with a Color 8 Chromexcel and Natural Minerva options! If you are looking for a Stitchdown Patina Thunderdome pair for next year, you cannot go wrong with the Natural Minerva!

View attachment 1798007 View attachment 1798008
The Minerva is sweet!

Peter_QK

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Continuing some new releases this week by expanding our Edward boot line with a Color 8 Chromexcel and Natural Minerva options! If you are looking for a Stitchdown Patina Thunderdome pair for next year, you cannot go wrong with the Natural Minerva!

View attachment 1798007 View attachment 1798008
I never owned color 8 cxl before and I am not going to need one in future as well... im not going to....im going to.... i definately... must .... get....
They are looking great. Hard to skip..

Out of interest, any plans for brogue cap toes ?

the_bootshelf

Reaction score
I never owned color 8 cxl before and I am not going to need one in future as well... im not going to....im going to.... i definately... must .... get....
They are looking great. Hard to skip..

Out of interest, any plans for brogue cap toes ?
Maybe 👀

Superdoedoe

Reaction score
You get a pair? It’s literally impossible to know when they will be re stocked for an outsider wanting a pair. No email, no insta post this time. Oh well
Already sold out in your size? I got a pair and hopefully they fit.

CMarc

Reaction score
You get a pair? It’s literally impossible to know when they will be re stocked for an outsider wanting a pair. No email, no insta post this time. Oh well
Yeah, I got an email saying it was in stock earlier and bought it fairly quickly. I hope they fit about the same as their Chelseas.

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MathewNeedham