• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

lfzhao5

Reaction score
@GrantStone

Do you have any Canadian retailers that carry your shoes by any chance? Silly question.

It was mentioned that lost and found here in Toronto sometimes carry your products
Is it just to try on size or avoid bs charged from ups/FedEx ?

If it's the latter, grant stone ship with USPS , you may not get duty(ups and FedEx will charge you duty even though there is no duty, and you have to waste time fight them ) or tax at all.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it just to try on size or avoid bs charged from ups/FedEx ?

If it's the latter, grant stone ship with USPS , you may not get duty(ups and FedEx will charge you duty even though there is no duty, and you have to waste time fight them ) or tax at all.
Both. I recently bought a pair used on here to figure out sizing. If all goes well, I will possibly pick up more pairs.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Savvy and good to hear all are healthy and happy !!
Thank you so much! Sorry for the delay baby life has been crazy!

YES! "A mythical monster like a giant reptile." According to Dictionary, it's quite possibly a compliment.

Congratulations again! Enjoy the time with your new family!

It does sound like we could secure more of this shell. It's been difficult for suppliers to guarantee deliveries of late but it should come together sooner than later.

Thank you!!! Looking forward to wearing the new loafers.

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

basu13

Reaction score
Both of these should be coming in around February!
Hello Wyatt. Please do make the Color 8 available on the Captoe boots as well! I like the Diesel, but the captoe is a more refined version of the Diesel, which I personally prefer. The captoe in Color 8 is something I am looking forward to and planning to pick up - if you do make it available.

GrantStone

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yall.
are.
KILLING.
me....

;)
The jungle kangaroo should be around later next year as well so no pressure :decisions:

Hello Wyatt. Please do make the Color 8 available on the Captoe boots as well! I like the Diesel, but the captoe is a more refined version of the Diesel, which I personally prefer. The captoe in Color 8 is something I am looking forward to and planning to pick up - if you do make it available.
No plans for the cap toe just yet but we will have the edward boot coming in color 8 with flat welts.

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
The jungle kangaroo should be around later next year as well so no pressure :decisions:

No plans for the cap toe just yet but we will have the edward boot coming in color 8 with flat welts.
I was really surprised how much dressier/refined the Edward looks in person (compared to the Diesel). Amazing what minor changes to the design can do.

Separately—will there new a British tan LW restock in the foreseeable future?

Erikdayo

Reaction score

What will the differences in makeup be for the Diesel vs the Edward in color 8 CXL?

Personally, things I really want to see are a perforated cap toe boot and a wingtip boot. I recall you saying that wingtip boots are in the works but a long way off.

Last edited:

Olof69

Reaction score
This is wonderful news. Edward on flat welt is such a beautiful make-up, cleanest lines I have seen. Leather or rubber sole for the upcoming model?

jam tangan

Reaction score
need for help of the SF-Members on the issue of sizes.
I feel comfortable in 9,5-uk-F and freely in width the fullness of 9,5-uk-G (Grenson-Fred-V).
comfortable in Thorogood 10,5-us-D.
Saucony-Jazz in 11-us (not snug fit).

measurements:
- left foot:
length 27,6 cm
width 10,6 cm
circumference of the wide part of the foot (near fingers) 26,3 cm.
- right foot:

please advise the size in GS.
thank you in advance!

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grant stone in dune. Thanks to @manowar for the boots.

These were for sizing purposes. Starting from the speed hooks, the laces are very pulled together but that's okay as this pair was stretched out. Very comfortable boots! I will he purchasing more in the future

Edit - In case anyone cares about sizing. I'm a 10.5 on the brannock device. 10.5 in all sneakers.

Took a 10D on the boots and they fit

Attachments

manowar

Reaction score
Grant stone in dune. Thanks to @manowar for the boots.

These were for sizing purposes. Starting from the speed hooks, the laces are very pulled together but that's okay as this pair was stretched out. Very comfortable boots! I will he purchasing more in the future

Edit - In case anyone cares about sizing. I'm a 10.5 on the brannock device. 10.5 in all sneakers.

Took a 10D on the boots and they fit
You wear them quite well, sir! Hated to get rid of them (fit reasons) but glad to know they're still in the 'family'.

need for help of the SF-Members on the issue of sizes.
I feel comfortable in 9,5-uk-F and freely in width the fullness of 9,5-uk-G (Grenson-Fred-V).
comfortable in Thorogood 10,5-us-D.
Saucony-Jazz in 11-us (not snug fit).

measurements:
- left foot:
length 27,6 cm
width 10,6 cm
circumference of the wide part of the foot (near fingers) 26,3 cm.
- right foot:

please advise the size in GS.
thank you in advance!
@jam tangan My first thought would be size 10D or 10E for you since I think they are roomier than Thorogoods of the same size but I strongly defer to the experts @GrantStone .

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.