• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Loafer lovers - I'm considering a pair of the GS suede travel loafers. I would probably never wear them with socks. The 8.5 E works well for me in the Leo with socks in thinner half of the spectrum. Advice on sizing?
NO socks at all, or no show socks. Not much of difference in sizing, just was wondering.

JUAN MANUEL

Reaction score
Listening the remastered version of ...And Justice For All in a lazy sunday evening, I still believe that more bass is needed.

The great Ottawa in cognac pebble, they are developing patina. I am not pampering this boots just some burshing now and then.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:

H. E. Pennypacker

Reaction score
I just spent some time in my Leo lasted wing tips without socks and was pleasantly surprised at the great fit and how comfy they were! Here in CA with climate change, I've barely had sock weather in about 2 years lol. Might just go with my Leo size, especially since returns are easy :)

Wondering from those with suede Travelers, do these loosen up much with wear? Since they are lined, I'm thinking not quite as much as something like an Alden suede unlined hand-sewn loafer for example.
I wore them the other day and they do loosen up, but not enough to size down. I wear my without/with socks and added a tongue pad. I don’t have any GS other than the loafers so I can’t compare to the Leo last. They’re definitely great. I want another pair of GS loafers.

DL5392

Reaction score
anyone wear Grant stone with custom orthotics? I have 3/4 length ones. If so, how did you size for GS? I am based in overseas so returns would be impossible. Trying to gather as much information as possible.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
anyone wear Grant stone with custom orthotics? I have 3/4 length ones. If so, how did you size for GS? I am based in overseas so returns would be impossible. Trying to gather as much information as possible.
I wear custom orthotics, but they are rather thin, so wear normal size in boots, Loafers have to size up 1/2, but then I get heel slip, so don't wear the orthotics with loafers.

MajorDash

Reaction score
@GrantStone

My friend is looking to purchase his first pair of GS boots, the crimson CXL Chelsea’s in a size 9. Do you plan on restocking that size?

manowar

Reaction score

H2O

Reaction score
Hello Gents,

If anyone here is interested in the black penny loafer, I’m trying to offload a pair in 10E over in the Classifieds forum. I’ve had them for about 9 months, but I’d like to size up for a proper fit. I’ve set a price but I’m open to offers. Cheers!
9A47F57D-2503-4BE3-8F48-DC1BE973426A.jpeg

Ld87

Reaction score
I saw a chromexcel plain toe boot with a Christy sole and I thought that a plain toe veg tan boot with that sole would be perfect. Any chance you will be offering this makeup in the future? I would absolutely buy it!

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.