• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

delmar

Reaction score
85 there. 54 here. Whole lot more boot days over in New England. Then again some people do still wear boots no matter the weather.
If they're good enough for our boys over in Afghanistan, they're good enough for me.

delmar

Reaction score
I imagine ANY commando sole is far superior to a Dainite original or a clone :)
The commando soles are my least favorite type of sole. Every time I wear a pair, I end up having to dig out all the pebbles stuck in them with a screwdriver.

I know that you like the leather soles--one good thing about them is that all it takes is a good scrape of the bottoms on a curb edge or the steps on the way into the house and they're good to go.

My own personal favorites, though, are the rubber soles with the little dimples. Different strokes for different folks.

JUAN MANUEL

Reaction score
My Ottawas in antique cognac, stained with a little of Kiwi, 3rd time on my feet

First picture show one boot right out of the box and the other one with the pinch of dark brown applied, the brush already was stained from previous uses.

I hope that my feet's warmth and humidity can help the colour setting in.

IMG_4530.JPG

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

GrantStone

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the binding on the lacing section which goes around the ankle actually much lighter than then the snuff suede or is that just the picture?

Also, love the roll and the overall outfit pairing. Nicely done.
Sorry for the delay! It is indeed lighter than the bourbon suede.

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Part of the reason we have been trying to implement more pre-orders is to offer the EEE. The burgundy and reverse kudu would be available in EEE. In the next few months, any Brass boot pre-order will also have the EEE option.
Excellent I'll be on the lookout then.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.