• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wow that Burgundy Kudu is pretty. Is that the GS commando sole I see on it? Been hoping That sole gets used on some other offerings. What’s the timeline on the Color 8 CXL offerings in comparison to these?
It is! These will probably come first as pre-orders. The color 8 CXL ETA is still unknown which will push it back to fall unfortunately.

DawgPound

Reaction score

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Woohoo! Any idea how much they’ll be? Looking forward to getting a pair.
It should be somewhere around $300, although the CXL will be a bit more and the suede will be less.

Like these! The Sky Blue looks just like the AE denim colored Strandmoks I have. I get compliments on those all the time. Nice color! I’m also liking the Burgundy!
The sky blue is a fun one. It's a fringe color but surprisingly not that difficult to wear as a casual boot.

Apologies, I'm sure I missed this in the thread going back, but will these come in suede? On leather soles or dainite?

Thanks!
No problem! The chukka will be in a tan suede but they will all be on crepe soles.

rdugz

Reaction score
Wow that Burgundy Kudu is pretty. Is that the GS commando sole I see on it? Been hoping That sole gets used on some other offerings. What’s the timeline on the Color 8 CXL offerings in comparison to these?
Burgundy kudu is an insta-cop, damn. Looks beautiful!

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
Tan Essex Diesel on commando sole might be interesting.
Just happy to see it (as an alternative to the veg tan) and these others new release on rubber. I hate leather soles, the crunchiness on sidewalks gives me the chills. That burgundy kudu on commando is the bomb!

Last edited:

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just happy to see it (as an alternative to the veg tan) and these others new release on rubber. I hate leather soles, the crunchiness on sidewalks gives me the chills. That burgundy kudu on commando is the bomb!
I'm just the opposite, I love leather soles, but for rubber prefer commando style over Dainite style.

NYCTechNerd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm just the opposite, I love leather soles, but for rubber prefer commando style over Dainite style.
I'm with @audog becasue I always prefer leather and find Dainite type soles uncomfortable and too stiff.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.