• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Worth a read if you have not yet seen it:
Thank you!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Worth a read if you have not yet seen it:
So many think that "loose" grain is a defect, but it is actually one of the cool things about CXL. Thanks for posting the link!

miggyramone

Reaction score
Hey GS/Wyatt/GS Employees

Did you alter the EEE fit? The first time I tried GS in a 9.5 EEE, the fit was off, The toe box was shallow, the facings/uppers came in close and pretty much touched. The instep was way too high. I never really felt secure in them, so I sold them.

This new pair in 9.5 EEE is just about right on with the fit. The toe box has decent room for a sleek boot. The facings have enough room to lock my foot in. The instep is very reasonable. The CXL cut isn't perfect but that's CXL. It's nothing I can't live with. I'm pretty happy and about to order another pair of Diesel boots.

I also want to say, the fit call line was a great experience. Wyatt never made me feel pressured or like something was wrong with my feet. He even went as far as to blame the pair I tried. Good people all around.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy