• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ottawa boots today. I wear these a lot more than I post them these days since I’ve slimmed down my footwear collection considerably. The Ottawa boots just get better with time.

View attachment 1584447View attachment 1584449View attachment 1584448
Agree - my pair has had a light stretch as some other stuff entered my closet, but I'm itching to get them back on my feet. (I just recovered from a fairly badly-sprained toe, so not much of anything has been getting run for the last few weeks...

A pair of cognac grain Ottawas arrived. I tried them upon arrival (by night) and felt a tad worried due to some pressure in the forefoot but I used the "tennis ball tecknique" and now they are perfect, maybe my feet had swollen during the day.

Maiden voyage. Magnific boot.

View attachment 1584931View attachment 1584932View attachment 1584933View attachment 1584934View attachment 1584935
I had an OG pair of these, when the pebbled leather was a bit darker and redder. I regret moving them along, but I sometimes think I'd like a pair in this leather better. Pebbled + Ottawa = Killer. Versatile, too...

NYCTechNerd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you GS for another amazing pair.
Enjoy! One of my personal favorites.

Amazing colour i have the diesel boots in dune. Waiting for these to become available in my size.

@GrantStone any update on when dune travelers will be available in 9.5E?
The original date is 6/15 but there might be a delay with this leather. We should know more in just a couple of weeks.

Tan suede with vibram wedge today.

33.jpg

Last edited:

dapperedhoo

Reaction score
Are the longwing crimson chromxcel shoes too casual for wool dress pants and odd jacket? Sorry I have no experience with chromxcel, but have new eyeing some longwings. Thanks in advance!

BrandonF

Reaction score
Are the longwing crimson chromxcel shoes too casual for wool dress pants and odd jacket? Sorry I have no experience with chromxcel, but have new eyeing some longwings. Thanks in advance!
That’s my go to shoe for that look. They shine up nice too.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.