• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looking good. @GrantStone any plans for this in EEE in the future?
This one isn't planned so far but we do have a new EEE boot coming in a couple of weeks.

There have been some questions on the waxed tobacco color and what it looks like worn so I took a couple of photos.

This pair I've been wearing in the warehouse just about every day. We were moving boxes which caused the marks across the vamps.

The second photo is after using venetian and brushing.

1.jpg
2.jpg

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Still waiting on mine from the first run. Supposed to ship maybe next week I think.
Yep. The loden suede available online is the extra few pairs we made alongside this first pre order. They will arrive at the same time and ship very soon.

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
Is that the S&S makeup? Seems much lighter than the ones from Miloh Shop
Yes they are. I'd say they are more of a moss color, with more greenish tint that the Miloh. Posted an indoor shot in the Viberg forum. Sometimes they really look tan/greyish like the Loden.

Mr_natural78

Reaction score
I need some sizing help on the leo last. The majority of my shoes are vintage florsheim. LWBs and PTBs. 93602, 93603, 93605, 96605, 92611, 92604. 7.5 E fits me like a glove. One of the reasons I have so many florsheim gunboats. It's like the last for the kenmoor models were made for my feet. I wear 7.5 EE in allen edmonds "65" lasted shoes. Should I go with 7 or maybe 7 E on the leo?

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beautiful. Really could use a pair of those or the cognac pebble grain LWB someday
Looking good. @GrantStone any plans for this in EEE in the future?
Thanks! I'm very pleased. They are my 7th pair of Ottawas and still, no duplication. Here are the cognac pebbled-grains' first-cousins...
Crimson pebbled-grain Ottawas
20190330_184911.jpg

BrandonF

Reaction score
No nice shoes today, you know it’s bad weather when a topical storm hits you all the way in the mountains. Need to wear actual waterproof boots!

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
No nice shoes today, you know it’s bad weather when a topical storm hits you all the way in the mountains. Need to wear actual waterproof boots!
Stay safe! We used to get hit with the same storms when I lived in Norfolk at like -1 foot below sea level.

No nice shoes for me either here in SF. It's a work from home day - maple floors and boots don't mix.

BrandonF

Reaction score
Stay safe! We used to get hit with the same storms when I lived in Norfolk at like -1 foot below sea level.

No nice shoes for me either here in SF. It's a work from home day - maple floors and boots don't mix.
We’re about 3k feet above sea level, but we got so much rain several roads by use washed away. Just gone. Thankfully don’t have anywhere to go.

We had wood floors in our last place, but this time around went with LVP. Never have to worry about what the dog does, what the kids do, and can wear whatever I want on them without any wear and tear. Normally once my boots go on, they stay on until bedtime (My wife says mostly because I don’t want to bend).

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford