• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Erikdayo

Reaction score
They look gorgeous don't they!
That they do! I'd probably be ordering the coffee suede right now if I weren't resisting due to already having coffee suede longwings. The calf versions look great too, but I think the more casual suede would probably work better for my clothing.

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Tassels are up o_O
You're quick! Here are some photos for your reference.

The Tassel is on the Alexander last so it fits just like the Traveler. Most take the same size as their Leo last, while a small percentage will go down half a size further (low insteps).

20200914-013.jpg
20200914-003.jpg
20200914-009.jpg
20200914-027.jpg

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Kudus are really growing on me. Wore them pretty much all weekend.

What color belt have you been wearing with them?
I don't really care about matching belt to shoes, except in dress situations (suit type thing) but then I usually wear braces. So I'm wearing a GS brown belt with the jeans today.

Erikdayo

Reaction score
I try to get matching belts when I can, but brown belts tend to work for almost everything besides black shoes. I wear the same brown belt 3-4 times a week.

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
Who wears belts when you got a pair of pants that fit great around the waist without one ;)
I'm a university prof so it all has to match my tweed jacket with the leather elbow patches, worn with jeans of course :crackup:

Those tassel loafers are nice, maybe a little AARP for my liking, so looking forward to more boot releases and PTBs.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm a university prof so it all has to match my tweed jacket with the leather elbow patches, worn with jeans of course :crackup:

Those tassel loafers are nice, maybe a little AARP for my liking, so looking forward to more boot releases and PTBs.
Been an AARP member for a long time :)

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

AARP! :rotflmao:That's what my wife says just not quite as subtle. Worked from home today, breaking in a tobacco tassel.

1.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami