• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

XxLogo

Reaction score
I am as casual as it gets but I definitely enjoy calf with tshirt/denim, just because. Tobacco looks fantastic, just enough mahogany/red to make it interesting. I still don't have a plain medium/dark brown shoe, always gravitated towards oxbloods/chili or tans/naturals. This tone on a ptb or cap toe boot would be sick if they never do a merlot/burgundy tone.
Definitely can do it, but even though you can wear loafers all year, I normally wear them spring summer exclusively. With that said, you could definitely wear them with shorts, but I feel like a natty CXL is better suited for that and leave the calf to the chino's, dark denim, and slacks lol

Erikdayo

Reaction score
Dark Pumpkin Spice Ottawa is here. Looking awesome as usual. Really putting my worries about CXL to rest.

The laces are way too long currently. I will cut them when I get home. The belt fits great too. Really happy with the purchase. Still need to add some Dune to the collection. I originally wanted the Dune traveler and had some trouble with sizing, but these days the Ottawa is looking equally appealing.

24B5E3E8-CBC2-47E7-99E3-AE1656E828D1.jpeg538216EA-4DE9-4344-9243-10CB01135BB9.jpeg

Last edited:

BrandonF

Reaction score
Not sure if I’m just noticing this now, but looks like there’s a few new EEE styles. Although most say “sold out”.

@GrantStone are these actually out of stock, or just about to be available?

jch1

Reaction score
I was looking at crimson Ottawas in the final sale section for 199, but they're "sold out". However, they seem to be available at full price? Are these models different?

BrandonF

Reaction score
I was looking at crimson Ottawas in the final sale section for 199, but they're "sold out". However, they seem to be available at full price? Are these models different?
I’m guessing overstocked on a particular size.

jch1

Reaction score
I’m guessing overstocked on a particular size.
Hmm. maybe that's the case. So that means if they had, for example, five pairs in a size 11.5D, and sold one at finale sale price, the other four will be sold at regular price? May have to hold off on the purchase if that's the case...

BrandonF

Reaction score
Hmm. maybe that's the case. So that means if they had, for example, five pairs in a size 11.5D, and sold one at finale sale price, the other four will be sold at regular price? May have to hold off on the purchase if that's the case...
The final sales are usually only like 1-2 available. Once they’re sold out, they’re not available at that discounted price. I believe they commented about this a few pages back.

We do this all the time at my work to trim down inventory.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are we expecting any restock or new Ottawa, especially those with rubber sole?
I know that rubber, micro stud, sole is very popular, but for me it's a deal breaker. Leather, maybe commando if GS comes out with one, but that Dainite clone, nope. For those who like it, I'm glad that GS has a larger and larger selection on it.

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know that rubber, micro stud, sole is very popular, but for me it's a deal breaker. Leather, maybe commando if GS comes out with one, but that Dainite clone, nope. For those who like it, I'm glad that GS has a larger and larger selection on it.
I'm a bit wary of that sole too but living in Vancouver, I have to. My experience with the Dainite clone from Meermin is that it could get slippery. Do you think a leather sole with topy will be better? For sure, a commando sole should be the best

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's