• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Drzdave58

Reaction score
Yes u will get an email to pay duty...it does hurt somewhat but once you open the box and see your boots you will forget about it fast..😉 I did it 3 times already..🧐

Attachments

Last edited:

BrandonF

Reaction score
Fall/Winter, SS would be Spring/Summer
In that case, Crimson CXL all the way. It holds up very well in the elements, and the color goes very well with a lot of fall colors. Assuming the purpose is casual wear.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Crimson Cap Toe boots are one of my favorites.
GS boots, in general lend themselves to the casual side of things. The only GS that I would consider "business wear" are the Oxford shoes, boots are casual, almost work boot ethic. And they do excellent as work boots, I know.

XxLogo

Reaction score
GS boots, in general lend themselves to the casual side of things. The only GS that I would consider "business wear" are the Oxford shoes, boots are casual, almost work boot ethic. And they do excellent as work boots, I know.
Definitely, if you were looking for a dress boot I'd lean towards the Meermin's or a wing tip type of shoe. However, I wouldn't be shocked if someone tried to wear one with a suit with how some people dress nowadays LOL

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Definitely, if you were looking for a dress boot I'd lean towards the Meermin's or a wing tip type of shoe. However, I wouldn't be shocked if someone tried to wear one with a suit with how some people dress nowadays LOL
Agree, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see a Diesel boot and a suit, probably a picture of it somewhere already.

BrandonF

Reaction score
Agree, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see a Diesel boot and a suit, probably a picture of it somewhere already.
I wouldn’t wear a Diesel with a suit, but I have worn them with a sport coat and chinos before in a pinch and they didn’t look too out of place.

XxLogo

Reaction score
I wouldn’t wear a Diesel with a suit, but I have worn them with a sport coat and chinos before in a pinch and they didn’t look too out of place.
I'd say they would most definitely work with that combination, however any dressier than that I personally wouldn't wear them (like wool worsted trousers, suit, etc.).

XxLogo

Reaction score
That would get me into my first pair of Chelseas.
I was looking at Meermin's Chelsea in Polo Suede, but honestly I think Grant Stone would fit me better and that bourbon suede looks nice and would make a great Chelsea

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wearing coffee suede lwbs today... such a nice material.
@GrantStone Any new suede derbies on the horizon?
No shoes planned but there is a couple more suede boots on the way.

Hopefully it's not like an $80 bill in my email when they get past the border as that'd suck tbh lol
We do ship UPS so that may come into play. If you would like us to ship USPS, please reply to your order confirmation email and just let us know.

Here's an idea, Chelsea boot in Bourbon Suede ;) @GrantStone
I like it.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.