• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would like to see how your Ottowa 's are looking after that much wear.
This is from mid-Feb - the last pic I have of them, and probably the most-recent wear

Like these better than the bucks, similar leather, but like the leather sole better.
Leather>Everything Else :)

alset_rl

Reaction score
+1 on leather sole. Wish to see more leather sole options. Especially with dressier leathers like calf skin.

aj2603

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am a big fan of the rubber sole of GS. I think k it’s excellent

If only they did the GS derby in natural CXL, we would have a shoe which would compete with the Lofgren natural CXL derby

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@GrantStone .. any update on the the green kudu will restock again ?

We are looking at the middle of the winter as of right now.

There have been quite a few questions regarding the loden color so we took a couple more photos outside to capture the color. It's a really tough one to shoot and varies a lot depending on light, especially in photos. It is a green base, combined with an ash/brown hue. Pretty hard to explain but it's not a grey or brown.

55.jpg

Moaks

Reaction score
The olive hue is really appealing, I will be looking out for those.

aj2603

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There have been quite a few questions regarding the loden color so we took a couple more photos outside to capture the color. It's a really tough one to shoot and varies a lot depending on light, especially in photos. It is a green base, combined with an ash/brown hue. Pretty hard to explain but it's not a grey or brown.

View attachment 1424030
So Kudus for Christmas 🎄

Erikdayo

Reaction score

View attachment 1424030
I appreciate the additional pics that have been posted to try to better capture the color. Definitely sold me on it.

I still see more dark grey than green, but it must be my vision. I see how it is a green-ish shade but personally see it more as a green-ish dark grey than anything. Seems different enough than my flint kudu at least. Good enough for me.

When it gets delivered I can judge the color for myself in person. Seems like one of those suedes that is going to look at least 3 different colors depending on whether it's indoor lighting, overcast, sunny, etc.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.