• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

manowar

Reaction score
Those look awesome! Glad I have a pair coming my way. Unfortunately, my forest kudu cap toes and british tan oxfords won't be in til Monday, but the bourbon suede Ottawa is here.
Sounds like you’re going big. How’s the Ottawa suede vs. the White’s Main Street?

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the green kudu a new stock item or a limited release? Trying to decide if I want that or the waxy Diesel's, or the waxy Chelsea.

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is the green kudu a new stock item or a limited release? Trying to decide if I want that or the waxy Diesel's, or the waxy Chelsea.
The Kudu is a limited release and already pretty low on stock. The Chelsea and Earth Diesel are a little low right now but there will be fill-ins later this summer.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.