• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Based on a recommendation from John Farrington at Tim's Shoe Repair in Temecela CA, I've been using URAD on the natural sole edges of my Grant Stone shoes with good success and to keep them looking nice. The URAD nuetral is a light brown and seems just the right shade for the sole edges. Also been told neutral Resolene works well but the URAD is a little easier and less hassle to use.

View attachment 1412085
+1 on Urad; good stuff.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just got my notification as well!
Exciting isn't it! I have 2 pair of footwear coming tomorrow. 1 the GS boots and the other a product from Alden, that has been in the retailers back room for a LONG time, getting it for a song, and it does have limited wearability, but exciting

gte872h

Reaction score
Exciting isn't it! I have 2 pair of footwear coming tomorrow. 1 the GS boots and the other a product from Alden, that has been in the retailers back room for a LONG time, getting it for a song, and it does have limited wearability, but exciting

Mine’s not coming until next week until it gets to California. ?

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm so looking forward to the Kudu Diesel boots.....got a new battery operated snow blower today, and I can't think of anything nicer than blowing snow about 4 AM next winter, wearing Diesels.
I can think of a lot of things nicer than that. Lbvs!

shahtirthak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's been a GS Dune week....LWB to end the week. Pictures are in different light conditions. The last picture is the closest colour to what I see with my eyes.
#nofilter

20200626_124015.jpg
20200626_135905.jpg
20200626_135841.jpg

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The more I wear these the more I love them.

IMG_20200626_093905.jpg
IMG_20200626_093700.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads