• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As far as the Saddle Tan, I love the color of this leather. Much has been written about this veg tanned leather and the fact that it darkens/patinas fairly quickly and seems to show every little bump, flaw or drop of water that hits it (sometimes permanently).
I agree on the color, which is why I have a new in box pair on top shelf of my closet.......when the pair I use is getting darker and more red, I will get the "new" ones out and enjoy the new color again :)
Can't wait for the new waxed boots, really looking forward to a pair of those.
I need to see more photos of them before I decide if they will fit in the rotation, first impressions are yes they will, but need to see more pictures :)

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Ivory Suede PTB's are at a stupidly low price as they are closeouts, if anyone here is one of the sizes left in stock,
GRAB THEM!
A great shoe, in a great suede color, perhaps the perfect summer shoe! If they had any left in my size, I'd buy another pair just to have in reserve.

Turns31

Reaction score
Don't think I'll win the shoeshine giveaway but I'd definitely win the ballsiest shoeshine contest. Still have to polish, and clean up the welt but I'll post pics this evening. My water stained Comipel shell bluchers are not cognac anymore...

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think they've definitely got a different look to them, and I agree that I think these will be really popular.

As far as EEE widths in general, is your plan to slowly add new styles to EEE over time or cycle new options through but stick to around 10 models?
We will continue to add more each year, hopefully growing the number of styles.

Here are a couple of (iPhone) photos of the kudu diesel outside today. One thing for sure is that each pair will have its own look. They are wet from the grass in the second photo.

1.png
2.png

Erikdayo

Reaction score
Looking good.

I am eagerly awaiting more pictures of the medallion cap toe shoes and the new cap toe boot option. 🥺

nmh20

Reaction score
We will continue to add more each year, hopefully growing the number of styles.

Here are a couple of (iPhone) photos of the kudu diesel outside today. One thing for sure is that each pair will have its own look. They are wet from the grass in the second photo.

View attachment 1392008View attachment 1392009
Those looks great and i love kudu. Unfortunately I know myself well enough to know they’d get about 1 or 2 wears a year. I wear boots about twice a week from September thru April, yet find myself with 15 pairs.

I like buying boots more than I like wearing boots it seems

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.