• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BrandonF

Reaction score
There will be a WC option on a diesel around the summer time.

It is a very waxy leather that has a matted appearance. Its tannage and texture allow it to mark pretty easily so it ages well too.
EEE widths by chance?

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Good morning SF. We are going to be making up a few pairs of Ivory suede Ottawa boots (leather sole). If you would like to guarantee your size, please let me know in advance and we can help you pre-order a pair. The remaining pairs will just be made in D widths so if you require an E or EEE, you will want to pre-order a pair. Please send me a DM if interested!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good morning SF. We are going to be making up a few pairs of Ivory suede Ottawa boots (leather sole). If you would like to guarantee your size, please let me know in advance and we can help you pre-order a pair. The remaining pairs will just be made in D widths so if you require an E or EEE, you will want to pre-order a pair. Please send me a DM if interested!
I knew it! It is one great looking boot, those who pre-order will love it. Pairs well with lots of different pants and jeans
IMG_0649.jpeg

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Great. Looking forward to that. Any time window for the sneakers as well? Definitely looking forward to seeing more developments on those.
Sorry, I don't have a timeline on those just yet.

I knew it! It is one great looking boot, those who pre-order will love it. Pairs well with lots of different pants and jeansView attachment 1335140
Thanks for sharing this :cheers:

marker2037

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

marker2037

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beautiful. I'm sold.

Erikdayo

Reaction score
If I didn't have the midnight suede on preorder I would be getting these for sure. They are beautiful. One of my favorite things on the midnight suede version though is the light colored stitching contrasting the dark blue. Think that is what puts it slightly higher on the list for me.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.