• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hotel Cali

Reaction score
Suede Gunboats today:

View attachment 1323120

View attachment 1323121

(Not sure why the colors are so different in these pics: they were taken in the same room, in front of the same window, by the same camera - my phone - and they're night and day; the overhead shot is too light and the cords look green, and the profile shot makes the shoes look red. :puzzled:)
Great combo.

Are those S&M cords. I am still waiting for S&M to restock their cords and chinos.

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great combo.

Are those S&M cords. I am still waiting for S&M to restock their cords and chinos.
Thanks! Yeah, those are the S&M Brisbane Moss cords; really nice pants.

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Whose cords are those BTW? I like cords, but have a hard time finding good ones.
Those are the Spier & Mackay Brisbane Moss cords; I like them a lot.

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

AJ1

Reaction score
looking forward to seeing a waxy commander boot. OSB recently did a run but little out of my price range. These would be out of park done by GS. Attached a pick for reference.

Sorry, no plans for this one.

For upcoming EEE, there will be a Midnight Suede Ottawa Boot pre order in the next week and a Bourbon Diesel boot later this spring along with a waxy commander boot.
5DBF1FCF-B75F-4FDB-8C59-D6653B18F435.jpeg

BrandonF

Reaction score
Sorry, no plans for this one.

For upcoming EEE, there will be a Midnight Suede Ottawa Boot pre order in the next week and a Bourbon Diesel boot later this spring along with a waxy commander boot.
What about that grey suede diesel on the wedge sole from a few pages back?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.