• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@BrandonF Thanks for the tip. I wear Smartwool and Icebreaker merino wool socks hiking and they are nice but my feet sweat all the same. My experience with wool dress socks has been negative, they made my feet sweat even more. I’ll give Darn Tough a try next.
GoBros.com is having a sale:

TheWolf

Reaction score
GoBros.com is having a sale:

Immediately after I posted about how I was going to buy more today, I went to my gobros.com and purchased several more pairs of DarnTough socks.
I have used GoBros numerous times (I am also partial to balega socks for athletic shoes... and sometimes boots, don't judge me.)

manowar

Reaction score
Balega is nice, I wear them occasionally with boots. Have some Ballston’s too. Always avoided Darn Tough’s for the price but I suppose it’s worth it considering how crucial socks are.

Lol, bad day to break out the Ivory suede but it’s nice to see them represented!

BrandonF

Reaction score
Balega is nice, I wear them occasionally with boots. Have some Ballston’s too. Always avoided Darn Tough’s for the price but I suppose it’s worth it considering how crucial socks are.

Lol, bad day to break out the Ivory suede but it’s nice to see them represented!
I justify the price for Darn Tough because I don’t need as many socks, and they last so long.

Ben B

Reaction score
I’ll throw in with Wigwam as a sock that I’ve had great luck with. They last forever.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 84 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 139 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%