• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
I don't want this to seem rude, but what is your reason for selling these?
Bought them and literally have never needed to wear them. I reach for my boots and other pairs instead. I've tried them on I think 3 times and they feel quite snug. Overall I haven't used them, and I think an 8.5 E would fit me better as I have a pair of bluchers in that size that fit almost perfectly.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bought them and literally have never needed to wear them. I reach for my boots and other pairs instead. I've tried them on I think 3 times and they feel quite snug. Overall I haven't used them, and I think an 8.5 E would fit me better as I have a pair of bluchers in that size that fit almost perfectly.
I understand and have a couple pair of AE that are the same situation. The GS Oliver has replaced my cap toe dress shoes from AE in the rotation, so those are relegated to the closet top shelf along with the unworn.

manowar

Reaction score
Until the new bucks come out, we’re relegated to the (exceptional) old bucks!
76CEDD4D-65C4-4CE5-8FBC-9B13B3173340.jpeg

Just wanted to remind myself they were there, waiting for the Spring day that they make an official appearance.

Btw, you know it’s a Grant Stone pair when you pick up the box and ask yourself why you left shoe trees in them, only to find out you hadn’t! After slipping off my AE’s these are absolute tanks.

BrandonF

Reaction score
I switched exclusively to Darn Tough socks this year and won’t look back. My wife also appreciates the lack of foot odor!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 80 17.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 151 32.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 136 29.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 53 11.4%
  • 9”

Votes: 23 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 1.9%