• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Turns31

Reaction score
Yes! There will be one new boot for spring (only D widths to start). There will be a few other color-ups as well and finally, a tan suede buck.
Dammit I really don't need to spend any more money on shoes. I'm really hoping they're ugly makeups that I don't like.......

Last edited:

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

manowar

Reaction score
Excited to see some of the new styles coming out!

Continuing to break in my dune Diesels today, so far so good! Afraid to scuff these things up since the leather is so pristine, but I can't avoid the inevitable path of Chromexcel.

BrandonF

Reaction score
Excited to see some of the new styles coming out!

Continuing to break in my dune Diesels today, so far so good! Afraid to scuff these things up since the leather is so pristine, but I can't avoid the inevitable path of Chromexcel.
l think they only get better as they add character. Boots are meant to be boots.

Of course, that’s what I tell myself now that mine are officially broken in. A long weekend traveling, gravel roads and getting caught in a downpour will do that!

manowar

Reaction score
There’s something about leather soled boots that make me hesitate to beat them up. I’ve got plenty of rubber soled ones for that!

Again, lighting makes such a huge difference with these.

I’m not a watch guy but I’m enjoying the Timex my wife got me for Christmas. I've got a natural CXL strap on the way that should be even more suitable.

235C274D-9B2B-493E-961C-229DCDF1FF06.jpegD4D7204D-E0FB-4516-9A9C-BA458F991862.jpeg

Last edited:

manowar

Reaction score
l think they only get better as they add character. Boots are meant to be boots.

Of course, that’s what I tell myself now that mine are officially broken in. A long weekend traveling, gravel roads and getting caught in a downpour will do that!
That reminds me, one time I ran two miles during a downpour in my Wolverine 1000 Miles. While completely soaked through, the leather performed admirably and recovered well.

BrandonF

Reaction score
That reminds me, one time I ran two miles during a downpour in my Wolverine 1000 Miles. While completely soaked through, the leather performed admirably and recovered well.
My Dunes look fine after. A little VSC and some darkening. And the leather looks more worn and less new. But that has to happen sometime. I got these and the color specifically because I didn't want to worry about scuffs.

Turns31

Reaction score
Speaking of Dune Diesels, the rubber sole pair (yes I also have leather sole pair), waiting for the snow expected in a little while, which is to be followed by freezing rain (possible 1/2 inch of ice and then turn to just cold rain overnight) Winter. View attachment 1319071
That hit us last night. Temps dropped all day yesterday and ended up in the teens. Rained and sleeted all night and morning. No way I was wearing my leather-soled GS today.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 58 11.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%