• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Milksteakboiledhard

Reaction score
How's the instep room on those? I might need a pair of those, but have a tough time with loafer fits.
I sized the same as the my Leo boots on these. I have a slight amount of extra room at the toes than I'd prefer, but that's a problem of being a 9.25 D with a high instep. It did take a few wears for the left vamp to stretch a bit for all day comfort, but since then I have no real issues with my instep.

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was cleaning a pair of dune travelers today and took a couple up-close photos. This pair has been worn for quite a few months and has aged really well. The highs and lows are pretty dramatic and it has a very clean break (for cxl).

View attachment 1255833View attachment 1255834
If I could guarantee a pair would look like that I would probably buy them. Just not a fan of the extreme wrinkled creasing most cxl develops.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was cleaning a pair of dune travelers today and took a couple up-close photos. This pair has been worn for quite a few months and has aged really well. The highs and lows are pretty dramatic and it has a very clean break (for cxl).

View attachment 1255833View attachment 1255834
Those look really nice, mine have a few more wrinkles, but nice none the less.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What product did you use, Venetian Shoe Balm?
This pair today was just using venetian balm.

@GrantStone are you expecting a restock of brush's? Yours are my favorite.
We expect those to be restocked by the end of the month. I'm glad you like them. They are a little bigger but it's an ideal size when you actually sit down and polish a few pairs.

Featured Sponsor

WHAT'S THE MAX NUMBER OF SHIRT BUTTONS YOU'LL UNDO BEFORE FEELING OUT OF PLACE?

• Just the collar button is enough for me.

• Two, including the collar button.

• Three, including the collar button.

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.