• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SonnyUte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the split post.

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That will be the case! The midnight (navy) suede will be in smaller runs, Ottawa this fall and the penny next spring.
Awesome. I have a similar boot already, but will be ordering the penny.

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have a couple one-off samples available if any interest. *Only 2 currently available*
- 10.5D Midnight Suede Ottawa $320 (has leather sole)
- 10.5D Midnight Suede Traveler Penny $295 (butyl leather sole)

View attachment 1228614 View attachment 1228615
That will be the case! The midnight (navy) suede will be in smaller runs, Ottawa this fall and the penny next spring.
The Ottawa's, I need that, NEED. 9 EEE...take my money!!!!

Milksteakboiledhard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A little rain can't stop these boots

IMG-1313.JPG

Positive update from the weekend. I let the dog choose his own path for his Saturday morning walk and of course he choose the way we rarely take him. It worked out in my favor as my Filson briefcase was sitting under a tree, sans laptop. Quick ebaying shows that its cheaper to buy a used ThinkPad than it is to replace the bag. So while I'm still upset with the whole ordeal at least my personal property was returned.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A little rain can't stop these boots

View attachment 1230091

Positive update from the weekend. I let the dog choose his own path for his Saturday morning walk and of course he choose the way we rarely take him. It worked out in my favor as my Filson briefcase was sitting under a tree, sans laptop. Quick ebaying shows that its cheaper to buy a used ThinkPad than it is to replace the bag. So while I'm still upset with the whole ordeal at least my personal property was returned.
That's awesome!!! Glad you got the Filson back, too bad about the laptop though. The authorities will eventually catch the bastard, but the laptop is probably gone for good. Have you checked your local Craig's list? or Ebay?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads