• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That will be the case! The midnight (navy) suede will be in smaller runs, Ottawa this fall and the penny next spring.
Awesome. I have a similar boot already, but will be ordering the penny.

Genericuser1

Reaction score
We have a couple one-off samples available if any interest. *Only 2 currently available*
- 10.5D Midnight Suede Ottawa $320 (has leather sole)
- 10.5D Midnight Suede Traveler Penny $295 (butyl leather sole)

View attachment 1228614View attachment 1228615
That will be the case! The midnight (navy) suede will be in smaller runs, Ottawa this fall and the penny next spring.
The Ottawa's, I need that, NEED. 9 EEE...take my money!!!!

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Milksteakboiledhard

Reaction score
A little rain can't stop these boots

IMG-1313.JPG

Positive update from the weekend. I let the dog choose his own path for his Saturday morning walk and of course he choose the way we rarely take him. It worked out in my favor as my Filson briefcase was sitting under a tree, sans laptop. Quick ebaying shows that its cheaper to buy a used ThinkPad than it is to replace the bag. So while I'm still upset with the whole ordeal at least my personal property was returned.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A little rain can't stop these boots

View attachment 1230091

Positive update from the weekend. I let the dog choose his own path for his Saturday morning walk and of course he choose the way we rarely take him. It worked out in my favor as my Filson briefcase was sitting under a tree, sans laptop. Quick ebaying shows that its cheaper to buy a used ThinkPad than it is to replace the bag. So while I'm still upset with the whole ordeal at least my personal property was returned.
That's awesome!!! Glad you got the Filson back, too bad about the laptop though. The authorities will eventually catch the bastard, but the laptop is probably gone for good. Have you checked your local Craig's list? or Ebay?

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.