• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Our latest article is up. This one has been in the works for a while so we are glad to finally have it finished. My colleague Allison sat down with my Grandpa for an interview covering his start in the business among other things. Click here to view.
View attachment 1223600
What a wonderful article! What a mentor/guide/legacy creator for the GS company. No wonder the product is so darn good with a history like this in the family. Enjoyed reading and would love to meet the guy in person some day.

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What a wonderful article! What a mentor/guide/legacy creator for the GS company. No wonder the product is so darn good with a history like this in the family. Enjoyed reading and would love to meet the guy in person some day.
I'm glad you liked it. He loves talking about shoes and the business and finally had the opportunity to make it happen.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.