• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I LOVE these boots! I’m definitely looking forward to their cap toe release later this year. Won’t hold breath for shell, but would be nice.
I don't think shell will be part, but CXL possibly, and that is darn good for a cap toe boot. Myself, I don't care about the leather, just hope for a leather sole option, or maybe something along the lines of Alden Commando would be pretty neat.

Josh Lange

Reaction score
Rocking the Black Ottawas today.

View attachment 1220145

Been one of those days at the office where all I can think about is getting home drinking a beer and updating the resume...

/rant on
Boss/PM ignores feedback from the team and agrees with the client to go ahead with a go live. 5 hours into conversion yesterday we are already accepting flak from him that the tasks shouldn't take as long. At 7 hours in, one of our part time people hands me a task I have 0 preparation for that rolled into this morning. I was instructed to use accounts payable details that was out of balance with the trial balance from the general ledger, being that we are all either accounting BAs or CPAs this made me shake my head, and after voicing concern about just doing it correctly I was informed that it was close enough and that they were going to write hours off this project anyways. Anyone hiring a BA?
/rant off
Hang in there! The black Ottawas look nice!

I hope that beer was good :cheers:

TheWolf

Reaction score
Went to beach this past week. Was trying to be frugal with what I packed and we weren’t planning much beyond lazy beach things and a minor league baseball game. Took the travelers, but didn’t take any boots. I was a bit excited to come home because I knew I could wear a pair of boots today. Shell Ottawa’s on and it feels so good.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Went to beach this past week. Was trying to be frugal with what I packed and we weren’t planning much beyond lazy beach things and a minor league baseball game. Took the travelers, but didn’t take any boots. I was a bit excited to come home because I knew I could wear a pair of boots today. Shell Ottawa’s on and it feels so good.
Pictures!!!!

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.