• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

schweezly

Reaction score
Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend! tongue pads didn’t help, going to try a cheap insert. Can’t give up on these yet! Love how they look and the overall package.

I haven’t had luck with loafer fit in general. Going to try a few more wears with an insert to see if I can fit my weird feet well

0615CD0F-5168-4C74-86F9-6417FC90DDC5.jpeg

Side note, these guys are some of my favorite shoes!
image.jpg

Last edited:

SonnyUte

Reaction score
Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend! tongue pads didn’t help, going to try a cheap insert. Can’t give up on these yet! Love how they look and the overall package.

I haven’t had luck with loafer fit in general. Going to try a few more wears with an insert to see if I can fit my weird feet well

View attachment 1199515

Side note, these guys are some of my favorite shoes!
View attachment 1199517
I have those same British Tan cap toe oxfords. Lots of compliments and so versatile! Great with navy, grey, or even taupe odd trousers. Due to the color I will even wear them with chinos or dark wash jeans. Love ‘em!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have those same British Tan cap toe oxfords. Lots of compliments and so versatile! Great with navy, grey, or even taupe odd trousers. Due to the color I will even wear them with chinos or dark wash jeans. Love ‘em!
The tan and black cap toe Oxfords have replaced AE in my "dress" shoe rotation, now I have about 10 pair of Park Ave and 5th Ave just sitting in bags..... Wish GS would do a Merlot or Oxblood Oxford next.

schweezly

Reaction score
They’re really great shoes

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Happy Sunday everyone. Our EEE widths are now in. We are really happy with how this last is fitting and how the grading worked out. If you have any questions on sizing, please let us know. The length is adjusted along with the width so if you wear a 10E and found it a little snug, our suggestion would be a 9.5EEE.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wore the Dune Diesel's 90% of the day and they just keep getting better, only reason I changed is a major thunderstorm with 60 mile wind came in early evening, and I needed rubber sole boots after it passed to walk the dog. Even though I know that leather soles are fine when wet, and it won't destroy them, for some reason I still prefer rubber in rain/wet conditions. A blue Diesel would be kind of neat......on leather......

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Received my third pair of diesels today in black CXL. As usual an excellent fit and quality. Thanks to G.S. for bringing these back!!!
Received my third pair of diesels today in black CXL. As usual an excellent fit and quality. Thanks to G.S. for bringing these back!!!
One of the best boots out there. Great classic boot styling, last is just about perfect. GS Diesels are a gem.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.