• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Was just on GS website, and that Bourbon suede longwing looks great, too bad I don't wear longwings very often (3-4) times a quarter? Now a Bourbon suede plain toe, similar to the Ivory suede............. Or an Ivory Suede Ottawa or Diesel........

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's Friday, snow headed our way and GS Ottawa boots seemed like a good choice this afternoon. Pebble Grain this time.
IMG_4450.jpeg
IMG_4452.jpeg

Genericuser1

Reaction score

Josh Lange

Reaction score
That is a really good looking boot.

Looking forward to the eventual day they can offer EEE. Snuff or Brogue Suede would be nice or a brown pebble grain longwing.
We will have EEE on the Leo last this fall (September-October timeframe). We will start off with our core styles like Dune and Crimson Diesel boots, Ottawa boots, Plain Toe bluchers, Longwings, Saddle Tan Diesel, British Tan LW.. there might be a couple of others that I am missing but you'll see more on the details as we approach summer/fall.

Happy Friday SF!

Genericuser1

Reaction score
We will have EEE on the Leo last this fall (September-October timeframe). We will start off with our core styles like Dune and Crimson Diesel boots, Ottawa boots, Plain Toe bluchers, Longwings, Saddle Tan Diesel, British Tan LW.. there might be a couple of others that I am missing but you'll see more on the details as we approach summer/fall.

Happy Friday SF!
That's good to hear.

What AE last is closest to the Leo? I fit well in the 65, 97 and 201.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.