• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It would be an honor to give that top 4 loafer rotation a run for it's money! Give us a year or two, but tassel loafers are on the radar!

Ahh, late pick up today from UPS. They went out and won't get scanned in until tonight when they get to the UPS building. You know what tomorrow is... Hump Day! and the day you'll receive your...
Thanks Josh! I have already replace the AE Park Ave's in my shoe rotation with GS Oxfords, so the loafers will be a no-brainer. The Alden's are suede, so that may take a while :)

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ahh, late pick up today from UPS. They went out and won't get scanned in until tonight when they get to the UPS building. You know what tomorrow is... Hump Day! and the day you'll receive your...
No idea how UPS does it, but they left MI yesterday and are on the delivery truck in my city today, schedule for delivery prior to end of day today :)

Josh Lange

Reaction score
No idea how UPS does it, but they left MI yesterday and are on the delivery truck in my city today, schedule for delivery prior to end of day today :)

My dad retired from UPS! Trying to learn from him and effectively manage that side of the business.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My dad retired from UPS! Trying to learn from him and effectively manage that side of the business.
Doing a great job at it, I might add!
Dune Diesels and moleskin for a chilly day in Illinois, waiting for snow to arrive tonight or tomorrow.
IMG_4420.jpeg
IMG_4417.jpeg

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those look great! Really like the shade and lighter stitching gives them a nice pop.
Agree and I really didn't know exactly what they would look like when I was buying them. I am really happy with the way they turned out. GS did a great job based on my "Gee, a snuff suede Ottawa with a leather sole would be something I would buy" Can't say enough good things about Grant Stone as a company and the product produced. QC is second to none, packaging is excellent and people are great to deal with. I only hope them continued success and growth. Do I sound like I'm gushing? I am, it's my first MTO footwear, and they knocked it out of the park!

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is5rPY.gif
QZQuRJ.gif
FBSQ99.gif

Those look fantastic!! (as expected)

I know you'll enjoy them - I'm thrilled with my recently-acquired pair.

I was actually sorta-avoiding clicking on this thread. I was worried you'd scored a pair of Cognac Ottawas... ;)
Now Cognac Ottawa boots would be something...... You don't have a pair, do you?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads