• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Erikdayo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you want bar laces one of the best ways to make it easy to adjust is a bit messy underneath. Would mostly just recommend it for balmoral or shoes/boots where the quarters are mostly closed.

Otherwise I like sticking to standard criss cross lacing.

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dune Brass boots, Happy Halloween Fellas.
IMG_7312.jpg

delmar

Reaction score
I heard that Grant Stone will be coming out with new Chelsea boots for women next month and I want to surprise my wife with a pair. What size shoe trees should I order to go along with a pair of women's size 7? My guess would be the smallest but I'd like to be sure ahead of time so I can make the order without delay when they hit the market.

manowar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@GenericUser I believe the front of the Leo last looks best broken up into a cap toe or wingtip. The cap toe boots are stunners.

The color and texture of the forest kudu against the natural welt is phenomenal. A double leather sole would be a great resole option if anyone were to wear through the rubber sole at some point.

postjack

Reaction score
hey y'all i got shell fever again. anybody know when GS is doing another shell release? can't remember if there is a regular schedule. thanks!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richard Cohen