• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

GrantStone

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

LionsOfMen

Reaction score
Looks like you're putting them to good use!
That's thanks to quality and engineering. I do not have a big rotation and I'm thankful to have the comfort and stability in a worthwhile investment that seems lacking from many other products. Just wanted to say thank you again to the team and all the inspiration.

manowar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@GrantStone thank you, horween leather and all the cats out in Xiamen, for an amazing boot. And every one else making me itch for a View attachment 1822640 View attachment 1822641 wedge sole on these once it's time for a resole.
I can feel the humidity in these pictures... and smell the grass clippings. TN is ripe with it this time of year! Also, I literally got that same pair of Darn Tough socks yesterday.

Another day for me with the black wedge Brass Boots, and, well, more Darn Tough!

GrantStone

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That's thanks to quality and engineering. I do not have a big rotation and I'm thankful to have the comfort and stability in a worthwhile investment that seems lacking from many other products. Just wanted to say thank you again to the team and all the inspiration.
We appreciate the kind words. That saddle tan leather looks like it's going to be a medium brown here soon. Nice work!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
OK, officially insane...have these Ivory suede with leather sole, have similar Ivory suede with rubber sole, have Ivory suede loafers, Ivory suede Ottawa's...and then similar Alden boots and AE shoes...I think I may have an issue with Ivory suede looking footwear...I mean 10 pair from various companies....It is an issue, but DAMN IT, these happen to be my favorites
IMG_1646.JPG

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

whipcord

Reaction score
Wish I had more volume so there would be at least a little gap between the quarters 😂 Life is hard.
The struggle is real. I still can't decide which fits me better - the 11D Brass Boots or the 11.5D Diesel. The 11D Brass quarters and heel are perfect - here's a pic of the laces as I have them on right now (boots are dusty from being outside). My pinky toes are a bit squished in the boots and the 2nd to last toes are touching the sides of the boot, so am still thinking about having them stretched.

The 11.5D Diesel feels better on the pinky toes, but I have some heel slip and really need to cinch them down in order to feel locked in. I'm considering a kiltie to take up a little volume.

I mention this because I'm drooling over 3 different pairs of Grant Stone boots, but really don't know what size to order. Wish I was one of those people who fit perfectly into a size and just clicked "ORDER."

Which brings me to my question: Are the quarters on an 11E Diesel going to be more loose than an 11.5D?

20220818_204732.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lawschooldebt