• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Grant Stone Longwings vs Florsheim Kenmoors - which would you pick?

barnstormer

Reaction score
The shoes in question:

Joe Schmoe

Reaction score
I've never seen any of the contemporary Florsheim Imperials, but the Grant Stones are almost certainly of much better quality. The overall quality of workmanship and materials on GS shoes is very, very high for the price.

barnstormer

Reaction score
I've never seen any of the contemporary Florsheim Imperials, but the Grant Stones are almost certainly of much better quality. The overall quality of workmanship and materials on GS shoes is very, very high for the price.
Thanks

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The shoes in question:

If this was a vintage pair, florsheim all the way. If you don't mind they're made in China, I'd go with Grant Stone in contemporary times.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.