• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Grant Stone Buy/Sell/Trade

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Up for sale, the ORIGINAL Bourbon Suede Diesel boot! This is the boot that was kind of the prototype for the current issue. Made a year before the current lineup, differences with current ......this one is all eyelets, no speed hooks. Size 8.5D, asking $200 PP shipped in CONUS
IMG_3625.jpeg
IMG_3626.jpeg
IMG_3627.jpeg
IMG_3628.jpeg
IMG_3629.jpeg
IMG_3630.jpeg
IMG_3631.jpeg
IMG_3632.jpeg
IMG_3633.jpeg

[Moderator's note: Requesting Paypal Friends payment is against Paypal's rules and ours. If you see anyone doing it, please report the post.]

Last edited by a moderator:

theh00d

Reaction score

Bourbon Suede Ottawa Boots
Size: 8.5D
Condition: Lightly worn, see pics for reference
Price drop to 200 shipped (Paypal f&f or +4% fee)

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For your consideration. Cognac shell cordovan PTB, shoe trees, AE and original laces included. Free priority shipping. $500 for SF members! Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Turns31

Reaction score
Time to sell this fun little project. These are the Comipel Cognac shell PTBs that have been professionally dyed jet black by yours truly. Stripped, taped off, dyed, conditioned, and polished. As you can see from the pics they look great and have a ton of life left in them. I just can't work black shoes into my wardrobe enough. Will ship with GS shoe bags in a GS box. Hoping to get $315 shipped inside the US for Paypal FF or +4% for invoiced. If there's any other pics you want just let me know.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Time to sell this fun little project. These are the Comipel Cognac shell PTBs that have been professionally dyed jet black by yours truly. Stripped, taped off, dyed, conditioned, and polished. As you can see from the pics they look great and have a ton of life left in them. I just can't work black shoes into my wardrobe enough. Will ship with GS shoe bags in a GS box. Hoping to get $315 shipped inside the US for Paypal FF or +4% for invoiced. If there's any other pics you want just let me know.

These have seen quite the transformation!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Still trying to make room on shelving.
Crimson Ottawa, on leather sole from early on in GS "history", size 9.5D
Pebble Grain Ottawa, from pre-order a couple years ago 9D
Tan Cap toe boots - 8.5D
Castagno Brown Diesel Boots -9D
If interested in any of the above, send me a PM for photos and pricing (but it's a fire sale so to speak, as room is much needed for new stuff coming in)
OK, adding a couple more..Saddle tan PTB's and crimson longwings from a couple years ago.....Both 9D
PM for Pix.
EVERYTHING LISTED ABOVE is now priced at $90/pair, discount for multiple pairs.

cegusa

Reaction score
Up for Sale...... Brand new British Tan Captoe boots, 11.5D. I purchased a pair last fall when they were on sale and on the first wear I put a pretty good nick in one of the boots. I repaired it and it came out pretty well but since this happened on their maiden voyage I wanted a do over and bought a second pair while the price was still reduced. Fast forward 7+ months later I have not worn the replacement pair and decided it was too redundant even with the little boo boo on the first pair. I will part with these for the reduced price I paid and will absorb the PP fees. Actual shipping cost additional. All items included as they came. Any interest? $275.00
Thanks....

Attachments

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.