• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gran Sasso V-Neck Sweaters

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear a 54E in a suit but their sweaters I had to wear a size up which is a 54E so IIRC it was a xlarge.

Best to ask the person what size since everyone cuts it differently. but they are very nice.

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you ordering from Sierra Trading Post? I have two Gran Sasso sweaters, one v-neck and one crew neck. The v-neck I bought in a store in San Francisco, then I bought the crew neck from STP a few months later. I found the ones on STP to be a bit inconsistent in their sizing across model variations. For example, I bought a 54 crew neck and a 54 v-neck from STP and the 54 crew neck was about 1 inch wider pit-to-pit compared to the v-neck. So, the v-neck fit me just fine whereas the crew neck was looser than I like. I kept the v-neck and returned the looser crew neck. I like the Gran Sasso sweaters though, especially the one made from extra-fine marino wool, which is the one I bought from the retail store in San Francisco. The one from STP that I kept I also enjoy, but it's lambswool and as such, is a bit rougher in comparison. If you are buying from STP, I'd recommend buying one of each size and return the one that doesn't fit. For a more verbose analysis and discussion, see Sweaters with suits and/or odd jackets

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If its there merino wool sweater (which they do in a v-neck, polo, mock, etc) then they run true to size. Their fancy sweaters run small.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's