1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

GRAIL! RARE Willis & Geiger Safari Shirt-Jacket. Size XL. Offers welcome, & FREE CONUS shipping!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by tweedydon, Jun 16, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweedydon

tweedydon Senior member

I don't often list single items in my sales threads, but this shirt-jacket from Willis & Geiger thoroughly deserves this honor! In excellent condition, this features epaulettes, two flapped and buttoned front pockets, and a locker loop at the back, supported by a cross-stitched patch for strength. This also features a center back box pleat for ease of movement. Cut generously, this is designed to be worn as a shirt or as a shirt-jacket; it's certainly substantial enough for this--the twill cloth it's cut from is a rugged and durable combination of wool and polyester.

Willis & Geiger items are both sought after and becoming increasingly rare, especially in this condition, and so this is a steal at just $45 > 39, or offer, boxed and shipped in the CONUS. International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost.

Tagged XL, this measures:

Chest: 27
    Sleeve: 36 1/2
    Shoulder: 22 1/2

(Remember, this is a shirt jacket and so cut more generously than a shirt!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2013

2. backpacker416

backpacker416 Member

I will take this if its still for sale.

3. tweedydon

tweedydon Senior member

SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.