• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Grail 40R Navy Sportcoat Corneliani for Polo RL, 3-roll-2 stance, Suede Patches

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Up for sale is a great PRL sportcoat that didn't work out for me in terms of fit. Picked it up in very good condition, and even had it professionally dry cleaned with environmentally-friendly solvents. Never wore it myself

-Made in Italy, most likely by Corneliani (see tag)
-Unconstructed soft shoulders
-High armholes
-Three-roll-two button stance
-Mid- weight 100% wool fabric with a slight flannel hand
-Sold navy blue
-Half-lined
-Patch pockets
-Genuine horn buttons
-Suede elbow patches

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$119 shipped CONUS, firm

Always Add 5% for PayPal. I can no longer accept personal payments. As is implied with all SF classified listings, the sale is final. Sold as is.

Hanger not included

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Approximate measurements:

Shoulders from seam to seam: 18.75
Chest pit to pit: 22.25
Sleeve from seam to cuff: 24.25 (with ~1.5 inches folded over in the cuff to let out)
Jacket Length from BOC: 31.25

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0472.JPG
    IMG_0472.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
dammit! i need to keep a better eye on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads