• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Grafton & Co. opinions?

Cyber0066

Reaction score
Seems to be a pretty big retailer here in Canada. THough I'm not sure how their quality/price is on suits and dress shirts. Anyone care to share their experiences?

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cyber0066
Seems to be a pretty big retailer here in Canada. THough I'm not sure how their quality/price is on suits and dress shirts. Anyone care to share their experiences?

Average mall quality stuff. Better than the lower end Tip Top or Moores but still pretty mediocre. I don't know what their prices are but the suits are essentially $300 fused numbers. If you're in Toronto and in that price range, go to Tom's Place in Kensington market and you'll do better.

gj555

Reaction score
Never purchased anything there. Suits are made in Canada, so if you have the urge to support the Canadian apparel industry, feel free to buy their stuff. If you look at the CA number in their suits, you may be able to determine who makes the suits. I have noticed that they have started to carry a few suits that appear to be half canvass with pic stitching on the lapel. If you can find one on sale, it is probably not too bad of a deal.

How much are you looking to spend?

oldseed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
Average mall quality stuff. Better than the lower end Tip Top or Moores but still pretty mediocre. I don't know what their prices are but the suits are essentially $300 fused numbers. If you're in Toronto and in that price range, go to Tom's Place in Kensington market and you'll do better.
dunno what the fascination is with tom's place. the $300 ones there are the same fused numbers as at graftons and others. me, i prefer the bay. it has better fused numbers. seed

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oldseed
dunno what the fascination is with tom's place. the $300 ones there are the same fused numbers as at graftons and others.

Not a fascination but you can get better prices there for the same fused suits. He also has some nicer stuff like Corneliani if you want to spend more as well. The Bay is great for Samuelsohn on sale.

gj555

Reaction score
Classica Imports often has good prices on suits. Its located somewhere near Yorkdale Mall. I have not been there in years but I think you get better value than Toms.

Cyber0066

Reaction score
How about their other clothes like shirts, ties, jackets?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics